Inside Turnigy AE-65A

If you are trying to flash your Turnigy AE-65A ESC but you are not sure what MCU is inside, here is the answer. Inside is Silicon Labs C8051F310 MCU, the same one as inside Turnigy AE-45A. So that means you can flash it with BLHeli firmware for 45A version? I'm pretty sure the answer is yes but I didn't test it yet. If I do that I will post it here. Here are some pictures from inside. I have checked pinouts and they are same as those on AE-45A.


Image 1 - C8051F310 with pinouts for C2 interface



 

Image 2 - C8051F310 Pinout Diagram



Image 3 - before disassembling



Image 4 - the bottom side of the upper part after disassembling 


Comments

  1. hey guy!!

    have you tried flashing BLHeli at Turnigy AE-65A ? I wanna to flash a AE-80A and I'm not secure if is the same firmware... Both the mainboards (AE-65 and AE80) are identical...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

AUTOSAR and CRC calculation

Flashing/debugging/running code at external memory in the memory-mapped mode

Debugging EK-TM4C123GXL with Visual Studio Code on Linux